- - SKM APCN-V Variable Frequency Screw Chillers
- Variable Frequency Screw Chillers are specifically designed to achieve high energy efficiency in both full load
and part-load operations that exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 requirement. The high efficiency is achieved through its latest
innovation of screw compressors with built-in inverter and variable speed EC condenser fans, perfect counter flow
straight tube evaporators, State of the art microprocessor control.
- Developed to provide the right solution to the increasing requirements of energy saving for both commercial and
industrial applications where exceptional reliability is never compromised. APCN-V Chillers are driven by a
cutting-edge screw compressor technology, in addition to the precise machining screw profile, it features an integrated
variable frequency drive and automatic volume ratio slider resulting in unparalleled dependability and optimum performance
in full load and part load conditions.
- Designed and manufactured as per SKM Quality, Environment, Occupational, Health and Safety Management Systems that confirms
with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018.
- Condenser fan is built from the combination of high efficiency bionic mute blade and brushless permanent magnet synchronous
motor (PMSM) realizes the most efficient aerodynamic performance.
- Low noise and minimum vibration which is ideal for vast range of applications including hotels, high-rise buildings, stores,
hospitals, and modern cooling applications for new era of manufacturing industries.
- Environment friendly R-134a refrigerant.
- Certified in accordance with the AHRI Air-Cooled Water-Chilling Packages Certification Program,
which is based on AHRI Standard 550/590 (I-P) and AHRI Standard 551/591 (SI).
Maintenance Free Operation:
- Factory assembled, leak tested, evacuated, and internally wired. Every unit is fully tested before delivery and is ready for installation.