- SKM AUMR + CADX-A Split Air Conditioners
- Air cooled split system air conditioner consist of ceiling suspended indoor air handler matched with floor mounted outdoor air cooled condensing unit developed to satisfy the needs in air conditioning practices, meet high quality of job requirements every time and to deliver the best in split system performance.
- Designed and manufactured to operate in a wide range of ambient temperature to meet the requirements of the Gulf’s severe climatic conditions. Furthermore, they are built specifically for ducted systems such that they can be either installed on rooftops or the ground making them ideal for vast range of applications.
- Incorporates many features and benefits with combined high efficiency components to provide an extremely rugged and energy efficient split system that will provide cooling with higher efficiency for a long and extended period of time which provides a heavy duty, robust and long lasting commercial unit’s application.
- Hermetically sealed, compact scroll compressors in condensing unit allows high efficiency while maintaining quiet operation and low sound levels.
- Environment friendly chlorine-free R-410A with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) helps protect both the environment and your investment.
- Model applies & rated in accordance with AHRI-340/360.
Maintenance Free Operation:
- Internally wired such that all that is required to be done on site is ducting, refrigerant piping, power wiring for motor, thermostat wiring and power supply connection which reduces installation work and consequently keeps costs to a minimum.